Below you will find a recap of the 2022 Grape Press conference hosted by AALPUM. Please reach out with any questions.
Items to Note
- The data below represents potential crop estimates for ALL markets, including all export markets and domestic shipments
- All information presented reflects production from the State of Sonora. This includes the Obregon, Guaymas, Hermosillo and Caborca Districts. Jalisco production is not reflected on the charts below.
- Please note that the Cotton Candy listing only includes the Cotton Candy variety and not other flavored varieties that exist
- Other flavored varieties are considered in the total estimate under their respective color
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- AALPUM will provide a second update in 2-3 weeks (more details to come)
- The 2022 season began earlier than previous years, the first boxes are expected to be ready on May 1st
- This year, AALPUM estimates 7 weeks of promotional volumes
- New varieties have seen a 40% increase
- Overall volume is up by 17%
For additional information, please visit: www.aalpum.org